The Long Awaited Basic Rule Posters!!

Friday, October 12, 2012
Many of you have asked me what the rules in my classroom are. Usually, after sharing what they are it's always followed up by "Where are your products about them???"

Sooooo of course that got my wheels-a-turnin' and I made these little cute ditties :) (that match my clip charts of course!!!)



I don't know why I've never made my rules 'cute', but I kinda like it!!






and of course my students LOVED it this morning :) it was the first thing they noticed!!!
and it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEE for all of you {here}
If you download it I'd love to hear your feedback ;)
I'd also like to thank you for all of your support!! 
I'm almost to 1,000 followers on TpT :)




Freebie Fridays


3 comments

Laura said...

Love them, my friend! Thanks so much!
Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

They are so cute! Love them!

~Jen
Jen's Kinder Kids
Please come by & visit!! :)

Alison Hislop said...

We all know constant reminders and great teaching of routines at the start of the year pays off in the long run!
I hope you are enjoying teaching 1st Grade!

Alison
Teaching Maths with Meaning

Powered by Blogger.